Agony Shorthand


Thursday, February 27, 2003
CHECK BACK SOON.....I'm off on a work-related trip to Tokyo for the next 10 days, so I won't be able to post anything until I get back on Monday, March 10th. But don't erase your bookmark -- I will be back. Some big shows happening over there while I'm visiting that I'll be sure to tell you about -- next Tuesday it's Tampax, The Stalin and Kyu Sakamoto; Wednesday night I'll see High Rise, Shonen Knife and Pink Lady; and then Thursday night is a big one with Keiji Haino, Teengenerate, Acid Mothers Temple and Yellow Magic Orchestra. I'll let you know how it goes! UPDATE: Turns out that all these shows were a hoax! Some jerk told me this was going on -- and I came all this way, for what? The only show I see going on is Teenage Fanclub -- some band from the 80s!! In any event, I can post out here, and will begin doing so posthaste.