Agony Shorthand


Wednesday, October 26, 2005
I HAVE THINGS IN MY GARAGE THAT I'D LIKE YOU TO PURCHASE......



I put out a print fanzine in the 1990s called SUPERDOPE, primarily between 1991-94, then took a 4-year break before pumping out a small, final issue in 1998. If you're interested, I've got multiple copies left of two of the issues that you can purchase via Paypal, using the address jayhinman@hotmail.com. Let me know if this interests you:

SUPERDOPE #5 -- On your left above, a full-sized issue from 1992; full interviews with FLY ASHTRAY, THOMAS JEFFERSON SLAVE APARTMENTS and THE NIGHTKINGS, as well as a ton of reviews written by myself, Tom Lax, Doug Pearson and Grady Runyan. You can get this one for $4, incl. shipping.

SUPERDOPE #8 -- This was the mini-sized swan song issue from 1998; aside from a few reviews of new stuff, the issue is one long article called "FORTY-FIVE 45s THAT MOVED HEAVEN AND EARTH". It was my attempt to dissect my favorite singles by the likes of PERE UBU, the ELECTRIC EELS, the BAGS, the CRAMPS, CRIME, the MC5, etc. You can get this for $3, incl. shipping.

How much for both? How about Six Dollars, incl. shipping??!? Again, that Paypal address is jayhinman@hotmail.com.